SCROLL DOWN TO SEE CALENDAR
Picnic Shelter Rules (Rules & Regulations Sec 1301)
1. The picnic shelter is available for the personal use of co-owners that are in good standing.
2. To request use of the picnic shelter please contact the property manager or use the owner request form online. A twenty five dollar ($25) deposit is required for each reservation. After use of the picnic shelter an inspection will be performed. Should there be any damages, the deposit ($25) will not be returned and all damages will be the renter’s responsibility.
3. Glassware is not permitted in the picnic shelter.
4. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the picnic shelter.
5. Members of the Board of Directors observing a violation of the picnic shelter or pool rules may immediately revoke picnic shelter or pool use privileges.
6. Failure to clean the picnic shelter after use will result in a fine.
7. The picnic shelter reservation schedule is available at the Property Manager’s office or scroll down to see availability.
8. After the inspection of the picnic shelter, provided the picnic shelter is adequately cleaned and restored to its original condition the deposit will be refunded.