Next Process: Delegate the roles of each BOD member.
The Rogers Bay Common Areas, picnic shelter, facilities and equipment are restricted to use by co-owners, their families and their guests.
1. The picnic shelter is available for the personal use of co-owners.
2. To request use of the picnic shelter please contact the Property Manager. A $25 dollar deposit is required for each reservation. The deposit will be returned after the area has been inspected and the area has been returned to its original condition.
3. Glassware is not permitted in the picnic shelter
4. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the picnic shelter.
5. Members of the Board of Directors observing a violation of the picnic shelter or pool rules may immediately revoke picnic shelter or pool use privileges.
6. Failure to clean the picnic shelter after use will result in a fine.
7. The Picnic reservation schedule is available at the Property Manager’s office or online by clicking here
8. After the inspection of the picnic shelter provided the picnic shelter is adequately cleaned and restored to its original condition the deposit will be refunded.
I understand that I am responsible to follow the association rules as stated above and the following:
1. Fold chairs and return to chair racks.
2. Fold Tables and return to table racks.
3. Clean up any spills.
4. Sweep floor.
5. Remove all trash from building and trash cans and take to RBPOA dumpster.
6. Make sure all windows and doors are closed and secured.
Copyright © 2018 Rogers Bay POA- All Rights Reserved.